1. Bake nuts in a 9 inch wide pan in a 375 oven until golden (5 min) stirr occasionally. Pour from pan into large bowl.
2. Butter about 4 dozen muffin cups (1 1/4 in. across bottom). 3. To nuts, add cornmeal, flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Mix.
4. In a small bowl, wisk corn with sour cream, chillies, egg, and 1/2 cup melted butter until mixed. Add wet ingredients to dry and stir just until batter is moistened.
5. Fill muffin cups 3/4 full.
6. Bake in a 375 oven until lightly browned, 12 to 15 minutes. Cool in pans for 2 minutes. Tip out and serve hot or warm.
*Note: Use non stick baking cups & or spray with Non stick instead of butter.
From: Sunset Magazine
Posted By: R.L.
Post Date: Dec 97
*BACK TO BREAD*