1. In large, nonstick pan heat the oil over medium-high
heat. Add onion and saute for 3 minutes, or until soft. Add garlic and saute for 1 minute longer.
2. Add turkey and cook, breaking up with a wooden spoon, for about 5 minutes or until no longer pink.
3. Season with salt and pepper, then add tomatoes, chiles, and marjoram Bring to a simmer.
. Reduce heat to medium-low and let sauce cook for about 30 minutes or until thickened.
5. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
6. Cook the ziti to al dente. Drain and transfer to a large bowl. Add sauce and toss.
7. Transfer to an ungreased 2 quart baking dish and sprinkle with mozzarella. Bake for about 15 minutes,
or until cheese is melted and top is lightly brown. Let rest for 5 minutes before serving.
From: Chile Head Mailing List
Posted By: Tony Lima (TonyLima@ms.spacebbs.com)
Post Date: Sat, 24 Jan 1998
*BACK TO PASTA*
HOME ]   [
RECIPES ]  [
PHOTOS ]  [
PRODUCTS ]  [
HOT BOOKS ]  [
HOT SAUCE ]
[ FRESH & DRIED CHILES ]
[ CHILE SEEDS ]
[ RESTAURANT REVIEWS ]
Copyright 1996 - 2002
10153 1/2 Riverside Dr. #459
Toluca Lake, California 91602
323 * 578-5603