1. In a bowl, soften cream cheese and stir in chives walnuts habs and celery.
2. Add 2 tsp lemon juice and spices and mix well.
3. Spread mixture on salmon slices and season with pepper, roll up to form neat rolls
4. Place a cucumber slice on each cracker and place a salmon roll on each cucumber.
5. Drizzle with remaining lemon juice and garnish with chives and dill if desired. 4 servings (or 2, burp!) :)
salmon rolls may be prepared up to a day in advance, but wait until just prior to serving to construct the end product.
From: DC Hotluck Recipe
Posted By:Mark P. Stevens
Post Date: Wed, 5 Jun 1996
*BACK TO SEAFOOD*